Where To Find Us
Provide Volunteering is located in the Students' Union Blomeley Centre, at Queen Mary, University of London's Mile End campus.
Our address is:
Queen Mary Students' Union,
Nearest Bus routes:
From Central London: Bus numbers 25 and 205 stop directly outside the entrance to campus, coming from Oxford Circus and Paddington respectively. The bus stop you need to get off at for Queen Mary Students' Union is Regents' Canal and not Queen Mary, University of London.
From Ilford, Stratford and Bow: Bus numbers 25, 205 and 339 stop directly oppposite the entrance to campus. The bus stop you need to get off at for Queen Mary Students' Union is Regents' Canal, the stop after Mile End tube station.
Nearest Tube station: Mile End (Central, District and Hammersmith and City Lines)
Directions from Mile End tube station:
- Turn left when exiting Mile End Station.
- Cross over the crossroads to the opposite side of the road.
- Keep to the left walking through the yellow bridge, past Budgens and the New Globe Pub.
- On your right, you will see a set of big blue gates labelled 'Queen Mary East Gates'. This is the entrance to Westfield Way.
- Walk through the gates to the top of the road, and in front of you, you will see a big brown/wood building. This is Richard Feilden House.
- The Students' Union is directly underneath, a glass building, next to the Village Shop and Curve Restaurant.
Click here for a Mile End QM campus map